Only two weeks left before returning and Chon thinks we left one of the best to last. For a full day and an half, she told Eva and me that she loves Barcelona several times an hour but she wasn't alone in falling in love with the place. We had heard reports that there is a lot of petty crimes and pick pocketers but we thankfully experienced none of that. Barcelona was clean, beautiful and full of friendly people. We had six nights there, three of which was with Eva. It was hard not to say "stuff it, let's spend the rest of the trip here".
Parachuting in ... we didn't have an audio guide so not sure what the symbolism is but it was still beautiful
One of two Gaudi buildings on Passieg de Garcia in Barcelona
Three stunners making cocktails and pretending they tasted alright (Chon with Marla and Selina)
And one more on the ceiling that reminds me of Monte Python
Dutchery struck us again in Barcelona after I accidentally timed our stay with the first Sunday of the month where all muesuems where free to enter including Picasso's Muesuem and the Museu d'Historia. Chon is already planing our next visit to Barcelona again in 2031 to see the finished Cathedral, Sagrada Familia, in all its splendor. Our next stop is a short two day visit to the French Riviera, Nice, followed by the remainder of the trip in Northern Italy.
A fresh food market with lots of snacks that we visited a couple of times
I went into a shop to get water and Chon waited outside ... she then decided to take this photo because she told me that she can relate to the dog waiting outside ... I suppose I shouldn't have tied her to the pole as well
















Hey Guys,
ReplyDeleteWhat awesome photos, love the pics of the Sagrada Familia, I'd love to see it. Maybe we'll do the trip with you in 2031... :) Can't understand why the castle people would not want you on the top of the pyramid Pete... Looks like you're having an amazing time there. Love the Dali museum photos too, I really like that guys art work (I can see the resemblance to monte python too...). Enjoy the rest of your trip. Love to you both.
Luv Ren and Zac xx